Occasional and full-time solutions for all broadcast requirements
Telenor Satellite provides occasional capacity and transmission services for news, sports and special events on a global basis. Whether you need 3MHz to 54MHz-plus, for 15 minutes, one hour or a weekly, monthly or yearly lease- we can deliver. Our technical team has the expertise to quickly deliver bespoke transmission plans and teleport services for special events, whether traditional ASI/SDI or IP. Occasional dedicated capacity is available at our 1° West “hotspot” and through reliable third party satellites.
And now offering OU Ka-band solutions on THOR 7 at 1° West, using iDirect technology, click here for more information.
Telenor’s London Teleport connecting the world:
- Global satellite connectivity
- Uplink & downlink connectivity in London from 45° East to 37°West
- Tier 1 connectivity
- Rack Hosting opportunities
- Permanent TVRO rental
- Direct HD/SDI & ASI connectivity to BT Tower
- Direct connectivity to TATA, Aldea, Telehouse North and Telecity
- Connected via the Telenor fibre network to Redbee Media, Encompass, Arqiva, Chiswick Park, DMC in The Netherlands, Equinix/Ancotel in Frankfurt, and many major Nordic pops, to see full network click here.
- Bespoke broadcast solutions
Dedicated European Satellite Capacity at 1° West:
THOR 10-02 S1 at 1° West (European & Middle East beams)
Competitive pricing on all third party capacity including: Eutelsat, SES, Telesat, Intelsat & Hispasat.
Benefits and capabilities of Telenor’s Occasional use service
Delivering excellent customer service:
- Fast response times
- Professional and friendly service
- 24/7, 365-days-a-year booking team
- 24/7 technical and operational customer support
- Highly skilled support engineers
- Bespoke transmission plans
- London based teleport
iSCPC iDirect OU Services More information