Staying connected, anywhere and any time
Regardless of location, whether on land or at sea, reliable communications are essential to support the transfer of real-time information for instantanous accessibility.
As a wholesale provider of VSAT satellite services, Telenor Satellite (Telenor Satellite) works with distributors, resellers and service providers within maritime and other offshore sectors to deliver high-quality, two-way satellite services – both dedicated and shared-access – across our wide coverage area.
Telenor Satellite’s maritime service supports the delivery of reliable satellite communications for a range of applications at sea.
Features and benefits
- Unique and unmatched coverage
- Utilising SCPC, DVB-S2, MCPC, DVB-RCS and iDirect technology platforms
- Equipment co-location/hosting services, allowing customers to take control of their networks and end-users
- The ability to use the same antenna for both VSAT and TV services at 1°West
- High-speed, high-quality backbone connectivity
- The ability to deliver leased lines to customers headquarters
- 24/7 monitoring and management of teleport and network
- Networking and hosting expertise