Staying connected in remote regions: land-based or offshore
The demand for energy is driving oil and gas exploration further into inaccessible regions and harsher environments, thus increasing the need for immediately available and robust satellite communications. Telenor Satellite offers high-powered satellite capacity to facilitate the ever-increasing demand from the industry for both bandwidth and reliability.
Businesses that work in exploration and extraction in remote regions are able to stay in touch, thanks to uncompromised connections that deliver high-availability bandwidth via satellite. This ensures a robust and reliable service that supports vital communication applications that monitor systems, collate real-time data and provide broadband internet connections, VoIP (voice over IP) and VPN access.
Features and benefits
- Excellent elevation angles from 1°West orbital location
- State-of-the-art VSAT technology
- 24/7 monitoring and management of teleports and networks
- Market-leading uptime in excess of up to 99.8%
- Rain fade mitigation techniques
- Range of profiles to help you control your data consumption
- 24/7 dedicated customer support
- Primary coverage across the North, Baltic & Mediterranean seas
- Utilisation of iDirect and , SCPC technology
- Networking and hosting expertise
- Fully managed services
For any enquiries or more information on our broadband solutions for Oil & Gas and Supply Vessels, get in touch via our contact form or call us on +44 207 923 6500.