Get DOUBLE the bandwidth for all yachts this summer season.
Sign-up before 30th June and receive double the bandwidth for your entire season on our latest Ka-band service high-throughput satellite THOR 7.
Why Choose THOR 7?
|Provides 6-9 Gbps maritime capacity||Professional grade service for customers with high expectations|
|Excellent for small (60 cm) antennas
• Easy installation
• 3x faster upload speeds than Ku band – up to 3 Mbps
|A wide range of service packages – up to 24/6 Mbps as standard, higher upon request|
|One touch commissioning simplifies service activation||24/7, 365 days a year providing professional support to ensure our customers always stay connected|
How to order
- You must purchase through the customer portal
- A minimum CIR must be entered: 512 Kbps upload and download combined
- Enter the bandwidth profile you will use in the system (the discount will be applied to your bill)
- Enter the promo code: ‘yachting17’ for the discount to be applied at stage ‘8’ of the order process
- Your Key Account Manager will receive confirmation and approve the activation
- Our MCR receives activation and produces the option file
Terms & Conditions:
Offer of double the bandwidth applies for services on air in the period 1 May 2017 to 31 October 2017. Minimum bandwidth: 512Kbps CIR (total of upload and download). This offer can be used by non yachting vessels assuming the minimum total CIR is in excess of 512 Kbps. Upgrades to new service profiles in excess of 3 Mbps CIR (total of upload and download) can be requested for a minimum period of 3 days. Free of charge secondary beam in Ku band (MIR only) available if required. This offer applies to new Yachting services ordered before 30th June 2017. Services need to be on air before 31st July 2017. New activations can only be ordered through the portal. Any existing order in the portal from the offer start date but not commissioned is not eligible for this offer. This offer does not apply to existing services or services which have previously been online in 2017. At the end of the period you will be asked if you wish to retain the upgraded profile, downgrade or terminate.