Nittedal Teleport is located just north of Oslo, Norway and is Telenor Satellite’s largest teleport, employing approximately 55 systems and operations engineers. As a result our Teleport is one of the largest in Northern Europe.
The earth station delivers TV/multimedia encoding, contribution and distribution services, as well as Ka- and Ku-band Data Services offering maritime and land based solutions.
We also operate, monitor and manage all of Telenor Satellite’s service portfolio from our 24/7 Network Operation Centre (NOC).
- DTH transmission of more than 500 TV and radio services via 1°West
- Centralised head-end for delivery of over 800 IPTV, CATV & OTT services to the Nordic Market
- Contribution and Distribution Services for select customers
Data Services platforms
- iDirect shared services on both Ka and Ku-band platforms
- Various SCPC & VSAT services
- Teleport co-location & hosting services for select customers